Sunday, September 9, 2012

World CP Challenge

My LIFE coworkers and I all decided that we would participate in the World CP Challenge this month! We started on September 4, wearing our pedometers, and trying to each clock at least 8,500 steps per day, while raising funds through donation for the Cerebral Palsy Association of Manitoba.


Our challenge began on September 4th, and continues throughout the month!  So far it has been a blast...everyone getting a little of that competitive spirit going, trying to out walk the others, or out raise donations!  It's been a fun challenge for a great cause!  I am happy to report that so far I have managed about 12,000 steps per day, which is great for our team....and better...really great for my health! As once more, I have made a commitment to make it a priority in my busy, crazy life!  But, with the busyness,  I also haven't done too much fundraising, so that I must start today, although between my team mates and I we have reached our goal of $400....the association deserves more effort from us.  So this entry is a start.  Tomorrow I will start annoying my friends and email buddies with other requests!  So here I go for week two of the challenge!  Over 60,000 steps and two 'summits'under my belt so far!  If you are able and willing...the link to provide a donation for this worthy cause is below....I'd deeply appreciate it...but the Cerebral Palsy Association of Manitoba  will appreciate it even more!!! Step On..my friends!  Step On!!






World CP Challenge

No comments: