Thursday, January 18, 2007

January 18...what a very special day this is for me! First and foremost always, it was 15 years ago today that my beautiful son Shane was born. It was the day that changed everything....my focus, my purpose, my understanding of what's really important. Little did I know that day, just how big the change was really going to be!
Now, 15 year later, I'm introducing my new baby to the world! After weeks in the making, I can finally say that my new website www.musicwriter.ca is finally ready to come out and meet the world! What an amazing time we live in! Here I am, in my little corner of the world, chasing goals and watching life long dreams coming true, and being able to share these dreams with folks who could be anywhere on the big, beautiful earth of ours! Wow...wonder what Grandpa would have thought about all of this?
www.musicwriter.ca celebrates the CD "Reflections" that I was able to do last year. Doing that cd allowed me to fulfill a dream I'd held onto for 30 years...I can not tell you how cool that was! At the time we were working on the cd I thought to my self "this is great, but it's a one time thing...I'm just so happy I got it done!" I was wrong! It's great alright, but it's more than great, because in doing that, I found a peice of myself that had been missing for years! The puzzle is all fitting back together again, and it's incredible to have found that part of myself that was missing for so long. It really has me wondering what other dreams I have tucked deep down in there that I'd better bring back to the surface and take a second look at!
I've been learning too, boy have I been learning! I owe a world of thanks to an amazingly patient webmaster, who I have not yet had the pleasure of meeting, but who has patiently walked me through this process. If anyone out there has a hankering to use the world wide web to expand their own hopes and dreams, I'd highly recommend you connect with www.heartlandgraphics.ca and bounce your ideas off Chris!
I think for now, I'll keep it brief. I have a ton of things I'm dying to share with you, but, after all, it's a big day with all of these birthday parties going on! It's going to be a very busy time coming up, but I'll fill you in later. For now, I've got a very special young man waiting to spend some time with his Mom. What could be more important than that! Later!

No comments: